To our embattled business
During your week, hectic as it most likely is, how much
“quality time” do you or your executive team have to:
- Identify and correct wasteful practices and remediate cost overruns compared to budget, assuming you know those circumstances exist;
- Address and provide Temporary or Interim financial management leadership;
- Prepare a pertinent and highly developed projection, budget, model and/or financial statements for you, your Board or Executive Team, Banks, Vendors or Investors;
- Deliver tools that will support and enhance revenue producing activities;
- Make significant and well informed purchasing decisions, i.e., insurance, leases, IT applications (financial and operational), Fixed Assets, etc;
- Review and address compliance issues: GAAP, Bank or Investment Covenants or other sensitive compliance issues.
- Rectify, monitor or manage inefficient and sensitive personnel issues company wide or solely within the finance dept.
There are likely more business requirements to list, but I think you get the message.
“Quality time” is a vivid and accurate phrase describing a fleeting interval of time where important decisions are made. Because I have seen first hand the constraints placed on ownership and executive decision makers I do not underestimate the importance of that window of opportunity to execute sound business judgment. Moreover, each decision is connected and the health and welfare of your company lies in the balance. By engaging the experienced and highly focused MJL Resources, outsourced CFO, you will enable those decisions you and your team make to be the right ones.
And finally, what is the cost of an inadequate or hastily delivered decision as compared to the cost of a decision that contained all the requisite business experience and acumen?
I promise to engage thoroughly and quickly, identify need, recommend and deliver only the required solution(s), disengage but leave a legacy of value with your company. You will control the engagement’s scope, time and ultimately have a positive impact on the result. And that is the best definition of outsourced.
Result: Premium Service, Low Cost (see fees section) yielding increased company value.
I trust that we have connected with your specific business concern. In addition, the services section of the web site will help you uncover and identify your company business needs. Good luck and give us a call with your questions. Thank you.